The Dance of Life - Biodanza
“If music is the universal language, then dance is the ideal form capable of integrating body and soul.”
What is Biodanza?
Biodanza is a system based on organic dances that create patterns of movement generating life. These transform over time into new, happier and healthier ways of living.
Biodanza is about:
- living in the moment of here and now
- the movements of life
- listening to your rhythms
- embracing changes and opportunities
- awakening your senses
- unlocking your potentials and opening up to possibilities.
A Biodanza session is an invitation to participate in dances on your own and within a group. Music is specially selected to complement each dance. There are no formal dance steps required – just free self expression and experimenting with what feels good for you through freedom of movement and connection.
The benefits of dancing with Biodanza:
- boost feel-good endorphins
- stimulate vitality
- rediscover the joy of living
- revive the pleasure of moving naturally
- promote creativity and wellbeing
- reconnect with ourselves, community & nature.
Who is it for?
All Welcome! Everyone can participate. You don’t need any dance experience or special level of fitness.
26 November - 17 December 2022
4:00pm to 5.30pm
(doors open at 3:45pm)
5 Bay Street, Rockdale
|Main Hall at the rear of Rockdale Uniting Church|
|Getting there, parking etc.|
|Cost:||$18/ $10 concession|
|Your first session is Free!!|